We've recorded a rathe snazzy HD trailer, but as it says "Available on Xbox LIVE Community Games" I don't want to put it about the place until people can actually find and download the game. Pre-release hype makes no sense in our business model, as we can't secure pre-orders.
Here's some of the nice things people have said about Clover whilst it's been in playtest:
- "Love this game, reminds me of simpler times."
- "this game is awesome"
- "Still can't wait to see if Old Greg has a mangina!"
- "Very well made, nice work."
- "the graphics look fantastic. Definitely one of the best looking XBLCG."
- "Watercolor + political + platformer + puzzles hits me in all the right spots."